Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

I apologize for the lack of updates from me! Work has been so hectic & I have been on a spending ban lately so I haven't really bought any new goodies to share! :( But I did buy this a while ago & love it so much that I had to post about it!



If you are looking for a reason to NOT buy this product then don’t bother reading this post! I’ve ready only great things about this mask (hence why I bought it!) and it has definitely lived up to its hype.

I suffer from dry patches of skin – mainly on my cheeks, chin & some random areas on my forehead. As mentioned in my haul post I saw that Amelia had this product and raved about. So I figured I might as well give this a shot.

I absolutely LOVE it! It comes out creamy & thick so when you apply it you really do feel it soaking into your skin. It doesn't make my face look or feel oily but it does take ages for it to fully sink into your skin so I suggest applying it well before bed time. The directions stated to apply twice a week – even though I suffer from dry skin I follow this step & apply it only twice a week because I don’t want to cause breakouts but if you have REALLY dry skin I'm sure you can apply more than twice!

After I apply this & it settles in my face feels so incredibly smooth. When I wake up the next morning there are no dry patches on my face YAY! I continue with my morning routine and moisturize with Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream before applying primer & foundation.. But all the credit goes to the Origins Drink Up Mask. It truly works wonders. If you have SUPER dry skin I would try applying it more than twice a week but just be warned that it does take a while for it to completely sink into your skin!

What is your go-to product for skin problems you have?!

No comments:

Post a Comment