Monday, October 8, 2012

Haulin!



Of course I was tempted to pick up some goodies this week!

Essie Mint Candy Apple
I have been searching high & low for this polish! I finally found it at Ulta so I picked it up, even the woman at the register commented about how its one of her favorite shades!

Real Techniques Brushes 
Oy, when it comes to these brushes I have serious mixed feelings because of the hassle it took me to find them. I know Ulta carries them, but when I went in store I couldn’t find the Expert Face Brush OR the Core Collection. Bummer. And I hate having to pay for shipping on the website when I SHOULD be able to buy the items in store so I stayed patient (SOMEHOW!), popped in again on Saturday & they finally restocked! I also had some coupons so that was an extra bonus!

Revlon Lip Butters in Peach Parfait & Cherry Tart
Yes I went a little crazy with these but whenever I see SALE I need to stock up. I’m a little disappointed in these shades though. Peach Parfait comes out very sheer & contains too much shimmer for my liking, then there are days when I like Cherry Tart but days when I don't. I'll have a full review on what I think of these plus some swatches coming up!

Revlon Lipstick in Softshell Pink
This was another product I was super excited about getting but being slightly disappointed when finally trying it on. The color looks great but it does contain a little too much shine for me, I could literally blind a person when walking down the street.

Tresemmé Waterless Foam Shampoo
You guys know that I have been on the hunt for a perfect dry shampoo because I HATE HATE HATE having to wash my hair! So when I saw another product on the shelf I had to scoop it up (I also had coupons, WOOT) so that is why I purchased this. I've only used it once so far so I still need more time to evaluate.

Tresemmé Split Remedy Leave In Conditioning Treatment 
I bought this simply because I saw another promise of fixing my split ends! I haven't used this yet but I'm super excited to try it because who doesn't want perfect hair? There is also a shampoo & conditioner but I haven't picked those up yet!

Sample of Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Illuminating Foundation
I've been searching for a new foundation so I popped into Sephora a few weeks ago to get a sample of this! I've heard great things about this product but my main concern was what shade would fit me best - because this product contains so many different shades! The sales associate was so helpful & gave me a small sample of it which has lasted me for at least 2 weeks. I have a feeling I will definitely be picking up the full size this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment