Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Birchbox

This is my first ever Birchbox!


I have to admit I wasn't as WOWed by it as I was with my Glossybox but for $10 a month you really can't go wrong!

So what was inside this month's box?


Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional
Full-size, $29
Camouflage visible pores with this velvety face primer. The translucent formula works wonders beneath makeup

Color Club Birchbox Customer Polish
Full-size, $8
We teamed up with Color Club to create this custom shade, inspired by Fall 2012 collections

Kate Spade New York Twirl
Full-size, $18-$80
A blend of fruity and floral notes, this modern classic feels joyful and care-free

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment System
Full-size, $9.99-$14.99
Infused with coconut oil and amino acids, this shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment work together to fix unsightly split ends

Twistband Hair Tie
Set of 12, $18
Give your ponytail a makeover with these colorful, snag-free elastics


Not too shabby for my first Birchbox. I admit I could have done without the hair tie and even the nailpolish but what can ya do? That's the point of these boxes! I can't wait to try some of these out - I already have the POREfessional but you can never have too many, right?!

If you are interested in becoming a Birchbox member you can follow this link! You are put on a waiting list but its usually only a two week wait & for $10 a month its totally worth it!

Do you have any of these products already? What do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a great beauty box. A full-size Porefessional... Nice!

    https://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete