Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Recent Haul

So despite being sick this past week I did find the time to get some new products!



 
Urban Decay Naked Palette
I have to say this was probably my best investment. I know its a little dated (Naked 2 anybody?!) but this palette had a slight edge over the other one. Plus, it was on my recent wishlist & I try to get at least ONE thing on my wishlist for making it through another two weeks of work! Although I've had this for a few days I only just tried it today & I am liking what I'm seeing so far!

 Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask
I have had such bad problems with my skin lately, my makeup has been looking so dry & cakey on my face. I was attributing this to my makeup but suddenly I realized DUH CHRISTINA! It's your skin! So after seeing Amelia's post over at Liana Beauty about how she uses this, I decided to give it a go!

 Origins Never A Dull Moment Cleanser
I had no intentions of buying anything else at the Origins counter but of course they always sucker you in. I told the associate I was looking for a new cleanser; preferably something that was strong enough to remove makeup but wouldn't dry out my skin. This is what she suggested so I picked this up!

 Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
I was at Target one day when I saw this. I'm always tempted by cheap alternatives so I picked this up to try out. Like a moron though, I picked up the normal/combination skin type when really I'm dry! So oopsie on my part but I'm still seeing how I feel about this!

 Elf Blush in Twinkle Pink
Target carries Elf products and I have quite a few already that I've been pleasantly surprised with! So I saw this blush & thought it was such a gorgeous shade.


Also keep an eye out! I'll be doing a giveaway soon as I saw some product in Target that I know many people are wanting ;)

Have you guys made any new purchases lately!?

4 comments:

  1. I honestly cant even remember the day when my Naked pallet looked like that! Its so new and clean! All of your bits and bobs look lovely, great post :)

    www.thriftyfriday.blogspot.com -This week is "Low Cost Fragrances"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I almost NEVER finish a product so I can't imagine how long its going to take me to get through at least ONE color in this palette! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh enjoye your Naked palette! One of my favorite products ever :)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek thank you! I'm so glad I finally got it, I feel like I was missing out on something! haha

      Delete