Friday, August 10, 2012

The Long Haul: Recent Purchases


So I’ve been bad these past few weeks & bought a bit of goodies I probably shouldn’t have. 



 Philosophy Gingerbread Man Scented Hot Salt Body Scrub & Philosophy Gingerbread Girl Duo
I’m going to hold off on using these two for a while…I mean, it is still August. I bought these from Sephora because they were on sale…I couldn’t resist.  I’m already starting to get into the Christmas spirit – just kidding…maybe. The duo includes sparkly shower gel & a lotion.

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils
I’ve only heard good things about these pencils and I have to admit that I love them so far. They glide on like butter (I don’t suggest putting butter on your eyelids though…) and they stay put for quite some time! I also really, really like the colors that came in this kit. I don’t usually go too bold on my eyes in terms of liners or shadows but on those days I’m feeling risky I think these are great.

 Essie’s Fall 2012 Collection
When I saw someone selling the fall collection on E-bay I had to get it! I got all 6 colors for $35 plus an extra $5 for shipping. Not bad considering Essie polishes run anywhere from $8-9 by me! I can’t wait to give you a full review on these bad boys!

 Laura Geller Brow Sculpting Marker
I have pretty thick eyebrows and never thought I needed any kind of brow pencil/marker but I know that a lot of people are into using them. So I caved and bought this from QVC to try out. I don’t necessarily use it to shape my eyebrows or anything like that but I do think it gives my brows much more definition which really enhances the rest of my face. I like it so far!


What kind of purchases have you guys made lately? Anything worth checking out?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great deal you got on the Essie polishes! And those UD pencils looks amazing.

    I have a giveaway going on on my blog in case you're interested :) http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2012/08/handmade-italian-leather-bracelets.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were both super great deals :)


      The bracelets are cute, I entered :)

      Delete